- Can I use my credit account for ordering online?
- Can I set up different delivery addresses?
- How do I progress an order?
- What if I cant find the part I am looking for?
- How can I get further technical information?
- All I have got is a manufacturers part number -
what do I do?
- When will my order be sent out?
- Is there a minimum order charge?
- What is the charge for delivery?
- Can I collect my order?
1. Can I use my credit account for ordering
Yes you can . If you already have a credit account with Duncan Rogers
(Engineering) Ltd then select the Company Account option when placing your
order. Once validated, your account will be web enabled and you will be
supplied with a username and password for future orders.
If you don't already have an account then
apply online now. It will normally be opened with 24 hours.
2. Can I set up different delivery addresses?
If you have a credit account, you can set up as many different delivery addresses
as you wish to save you entering them with each order.
3. How do I progress an order?
All orders are shipped the same day they are received so progressing
an order should not often be necessary! However, if there is anything
you need to check please call us or send us an email. Tell us your
name and the date you placed the order and we will be able to help you.
4. What if I can't find the part I am looking
No problem. Just phone to our Technical Support Desk - we are confident that
we will be able to help you.
5. How can I get further technical information?
Simply phone our Technical Support Desk and we will help you with any
questions you might have.
6. All I have got is a Manufacturer's part number
- what do I do?
The Manufacturers' part numbers are shown against many products listed.
However, often the simplest solution is to contact us by phone or EMail.
We have a library of information on Manufacturers' part numbers and
can easily help to cross refer to a part we have in stock.
7. When will my order be sent out?
98% of orders are despatched from our stock the same day you place them.
Out of stock items and back orders are sent out the same day we get the
goods in. If you have any questions or want to progress an order then please
8. Is there a minimum order charge?
No, we have no minimum order charge or quantity.
9. What is the charge for delivery?
Next day delivery is FREE for orders over £150 and only £9.50 for smaller orders. 1st Class Post delivery is also available at £3.50 for orders under £30. Other UK and Overseas delivery options are available - view your basket for more details. There is no minimum order charge or quantity (see above).
10. Can I collect my order?
Yes - if you are in the Glasgow area you can come in and collect during
normal business hours (8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday). Or, you can
specify that the order is to be collected by your own carrier.
Click here for a map of where we are.